BCNY WOW Women is a convention-wide strategy. Its purpose is to support women’s groups in churches which encourage women to support missions, participate in local community ministry, equip and encourage in personal evangelism, and strive toward a more intimate relationship with God through Bible study, prayer and enrichment activities. For more information on Women’s Missions/Ministry contact Cathy Meyer 800.552.004 or email (Cmeyer@bcnysbc.org)
[button type=”flat” shape=”square” size=”small” href=”http://bcnysbc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Womens-Planning-Events.pdf”]Events themes![/button]
Please click the button below to contact Cathy Meyer for a listing of resources that are available. (We try hard to keep this updated, but we will contact you if a study is not available.) You may reserve a resource by Contacting Cathy Meyer.
Please use the button below to contact Cathy Meyer to request a resource reservation. Once we process your request, we will communicate with you regarding resource availability and you will receive an email confirming availability. We suggest you do not proceed with book purchases or announcements of the study until you receive this confirmation. Please note: our resources are only available for check out to Affiliated BCNY Territory churches.
[button type=”flat” shape=”square” size=medium href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”]Contact Cathy Meyer[/button]
We firmly believe that an effective women’s ministry includes the following aspects: prayer,
discipleship, evangelism, missions and building community.
Benefits of a Women’s Ministry
1. Women will grow in their relationship with the Lord.
2. Your church will grow.
3. New members will find their niche.
4. Meaningful relationships form.
5. Women are encouraged to discover, develop and use spiritual gifts.
6. Each women is important to God and it is important to minister to her.
7. Coordination and organization are provided for inreach and outreach to women.
8. Women receive woman-to-woman understanding and lay counseling.
9. Older women mentor younger women.
10. Families are affected when women are drawn closer to the Lord.